Tuesday, April 26, 2011

2011 Container Gardening

With so many wonderful ornamental and flowering plants on the market these days, I am always looking for more space to grow things, and it is through container gardening that I have found the room to let my imagination run wild. I can grow fragrant roses on my sunny deck, and experiment with exciting new annuals on the front stoop. The possibilities are endless, and this is what I've cooked up for Spring/Summer 2011!

Ingredients: Cordyline Australis 'Red Star', Marguerite Daisy, Mandevilla Dipladenia

Ingredients: Snapdragon, Annual Dianthus, Vinca Vine

Purple Container: David Austin Rose 'Harlow Carr', Salvia 'May Night'
Golden Yellow Container: David Austin Rose 'Falstaff'
Brown Urn: t.b.d

Ivory Tan Container: Elephant Ears
Brown Urn: David Austin Rose 'Mortimer Sackler'
Burgundy Container: Blueberry Bush

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails