Saturday, December 24, 2011

Spring 2012 New Designs

As winter sets in, I am dreaming up grand new plans for my 2012 Garden. I will expand the Sun Perennial Border at the face of my house, to allow for 3 full rows of shrubs/perennials/annuals, and I will incorporate more plants that will create 3-season interest and a long bloom season.

Back Row: Satsuki Azaleas, Rose 'Harlow Carr', Itea 'Little Henry'
Middle Row: Sedum 'Autumn Joy', Lavender 'Munstead', Euphorbia 'Blackbird'
Front Row: Zinna Pinwheel 'Raspberry Lemondade', Garden Mums, Dianthus 'Baths Pink'


On the opposite end of this border, I will also widen it by about a foot and add a few additional plants.

Mid-Back: Baptisia Australis
Front: Fountain Grass 'Hameln'
Front Edging (left): Centaurea "Gold Bullion"



It will all be so AMAZING!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails