Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Woodland Waterfall and Stream

I've longed to add the movement and sound of water to my garden, but with young children in the household, adding a pond is simply out of the question. While searching for alternatives, the idea of installing a Pondless Waterfall began to take hold, and now I am gathering ideas for inspiration. It would look so natural in my Woodland Garden, viewable from the deck and serving as an enticing shady retreat for both the birds and my family. I'm not sure how feasible (or costly) the project would be, as it would require adding a power source and perhaps lighting, but definitely this is a path worth exploring.

Probable Site for Water Feature:



Design Ideas (Google Images):







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails