Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Tulip Time? Hello Spring!

It has been a slow climb towards the arrival of Spring this year, with unusually cold chilly days here in the Mid-Atlantic, however the side benefit of this miserly weather is that the bloom period of my Tulips have been extended. The garden looks as good as ever, and I am especially delighted to see the Candytuft "White Purity" doing so stunningly well, smothered in snow white blooms. As the garden matures, I am now in assessment mode, watching and judging and tinkering, assuring that everything fits together and sings to my soul like a great symphony. I am as passionate about gardening as ever, and it's a thrill to kick-off the 2013 Garden Season.



 





2 comments:

NikiNick said...

Nice!

thanida said...

Thank you for this awesome article. It's a detailed information.
bk8

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails