Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Charming Charleston

I spent Easter Weekend in Charleston, the city of my birthplace, and was very impressed with the lovely traditional architecture and well-preserved historic downtown area. The weather was perfect, the food was terrific, and the many hanging baskets were beatific. I toured seven lovely properties as part of the 63th Annual Spring Festival of Houses and Gardens, and definitely Charleston is a must-see destination for the garden lovers out there.









2 comments:

Jess said...

Wow, I didn't know you were from here. Its a late wish: but I hope you got a good welcome home!

Crystal said...

My dad was in the Navy and so I was born there, but raised in Virginia. South Carolina has some real gorgeous parts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails