Thursday, May 6, 2010

Impromptu Bouquets

My last Tulip faded earlier this week and the many pink Azalea shrubs are now finishing up, but with so many Perennials taking off in my garden, I am still being graced with an abundance of flowers. The fragrant Tree Peony gave me 2 blooms this go-around, paltry but acceptable considering its very shady location, and the Dianthus have put out an impressive display of fragrant dainty flowers. It feels great being able to throw together an impromptu mini-bouquet to bring the beauty of the garden indoors, and I'm really looking forward to getting plenty of practice on floral arrangements throughout our long Mid-Atlantic growing season.

-- Tulips, Azalea, Honeysuckle

-- Tree Peony 'High Noon'

-- Salvia May Night, Dianthus Bath's Pink, Geranium Biokovo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails